Your shopping cart is currently empty.
Check Out Our New Online Store!!
Rules Governing The Range
- Always treat every firearm as if it were loaded.
- Always keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction.
- All firearms to remain unloaded with the chamber locked open until at the shooters line; Do not insert magazine until at the shooters line.
- Always keep finger off the trigger until the target is in sights and you are ready to fire.
- Only shoot YOUR target - No cross lane fire.
- Only one shooter is allowed in the stall at a time.
- When firearms are not being used they must remain unloaded with the chamber locked open or inside a closed case.
- If a cease-fire is called, immediately unload the firearm completely; lock the chamber open and set the firearm down. Anyone can call a cease-fire on the range. Comply at all times.
- Always follow direction and instructions from the range master.
- If you have any questions or a firearm malfunction, please set firearm carfully down on the shooting bench, pointing down range, and ask for assistance. Do not carry it over to the range master!
- Never try to retrieve anything that has crossed the red line. Instead, please see the range master.